What Do Corporate Attorneys Do?
As a business law firm, we understand that companies and entrepreneurs operate in a world of tremendous complexity and must confront multiple challenges on a daily basis; globalization, technological change, an ever-changing regulatory environment, and limited access to capital. Successful companies and entrepreneurs do not merely endure hardships — they learn to grow because of them. With constantly changing challenges, clients need corporate attorneys who are both aggressive and forward-thinking.
Corporate attorneys must be trusted advisors and aggressive deal-makers. Our attorneys understand this dual responsibility better than most and have the requisite skills to excel in both roles. Deal-making is not a zero-sum game but rather an attempt to reach a mutually beneficial agreement. Our goal is to help our clients do business, not prevent it. Our mix of in-house and law firm experience has provided us with the tools to juggle the needs of your business with the law.
As part of our corporate law practice, we counsel entrepreneurs, startup founders, and executives at all stages of organizational development, beginning with selecting the appropriate type of entity and preparing the necessary internal documents to make sure everything is kosher from day one.
What Business Services do Corporate Attorneys Offer?
Our firm offers a variety of legal services for businesses of all sizes. Below is a non-exhaustive list of such services:
- Contract Drafting, Review, and Negotiation
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Technology Agreements
- Distribution, Reseller and Value-Added Reseller Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Marketing Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Service Agreements and SOWs
- General Terms and Conditions
- Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements
Business Purchases, Sales, and Investment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Purchases
- Business Sales
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Membership Interest Purchase Agreements
- Convertible Notes
- Promissory Notes
- Term Sheets and LOIs
- State, Local, and Federal Licensing
- Applications of Authority
- Home improvement contractor licenses, Sales Person licenses, etc…
- State & Federal Regulatory Compliance> Hemp, CBD, Cannabis, Food, Apparel, Cosmetics, and others.
- Annual Report Filing
Corporate Law & Governance
Entity Formation & Organization
Intellectual Property Protection
Contact our Corporate Attorneys
If you searched google for “corporate attorneys near me,” you came to the right place! Contact the Law Office of Elliott J. Brown and find out how we can bring value to your organization today!